Traditional Retained Search is frequently considered the classic avenue for finding executive and C-level talent. It promotes a true partnership between the recruiter and client, dedicated to the common goal of finding and securing the best talent available.
Some features of the Retained Search:
- A team of industry professionals dedicated to the search.
- An on-site consultation visit that will enable us to better understand the client’s issues, needs, environment and culture.
- Face-to-face meetings between the Priority Search practice leader and candidates.
- Candidate exclusivity.
- Extended guarantee.
- Complete background checks including credit history, driving record, criminal history and educational verification.
- Candidate personality profile reports.